Thursday, August 29, 2019

Steamworld Dig



So you're a robot, living the robot life. You'll dig around underground (kinda like Terraria, but with big ass blocks and shitty music). Collect stuff from digging then go to town and sell it. Then buy some shit. Repeat.

Or so I assume, I hated every minute of playing it and opted out of the gameplay loop after 30 minutes. From the western themed robots to the platforming elements and onward (downward) to the entire story and general feel, it left me cold.

Look, obviously this game isn't marketed at people like me. Steamworld Dig has a decent steam review score and I admit my opinion isn't always the last word on a product's worth. Yet, here we are. I still say it's shit - don't buy it.

VERDICT: Shoot-out at the OK Corral between two robots that have no arms. Or guns.

Final Word: DON'T BOTHER

(game link)

No comments:

Post a Comment